- Are you fluent in English & Dutch (Spanish is a plus) ?
- Are you a high potential in the beginning of your career?
- Are you a team player with administrative flair and professional appearance?
- You don’t want to be ‘just a number’?
Then we want YOU as a TRADE SUPPORT for our markets!
Our spacious & modern office is located in the heart of Antwerp.
It is tailored for the needs of the new generation of employees:
- A dynamic open desk trade floor;
- High end conference call rooms;
- Informal chill out room;
- A ‘take a nap’ room;
- A private rooftop with terrace overlooking Antwerp;
- A fully equipped kitchen to cook your own healthy lunch;
- Stand-up desks;
- Sport facilities;
- Proximity to the central park & showers to use after your lunch work-out/run;
- A pool table;
- Weekly boot camp sessions together with your colleagues
You will play an important role in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our customers by providing an excellent service to maintain our long term relationships.
- After an intense training of our trade support team, you will autonomously follow-up orders of our clients for Africa, Europe & our American markets.
- You follow up the support and logistic process of a trade and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for an excellent service to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for the creation of all the required documents, from letter of credits with our banks to invoices and transport documents to the final customers. This also includes a follow-up of the required inspections.
- You have a creative mind and always try to find the best possible solution for ad hoc problems.
“MUST HAVE” SKILLS
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be fluent in English, Dutch; French and/or Spanish is an asset;
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Languages, Trade, International Business, logistics …;
- Be an enthusiastic & positive team player;
- Be hands-on, autonomous & service-driven by taking charge of projects;
- Have strong administrative, communicative & planning skills;
We are preferably looking for:
- Recent graduates;
- Graduates with interest in international business or international logistics;
We offer you a position in a company where you are not just a number. You will enjoy one-on-one training by experts and have the opportunity to show & grow your potential. You will be welcomed in a no-nonsense environment of a growing and ambitious SME where team spirit comes first.
- Young and enthusiastic colleagues;
- The opportunity to grow and to develop your personal skills;
- Quarterly team events;
- Meal vouchers;
- Medical insurance;
- Group insurance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Smartphone + subscription;
- Candidates will submit their CV & motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stand out candidates will be welcomed at our FerroMac office for assessments.
- Final candidates will be invited to the informal FerroMac dinner.
Still not convinced?
Take a look at our current team of young experts on our website https://www.ferromac.com/who-we-are/ , average age 31, who will become your mentors and coaches.
Check our explanation movie: